Do you know you are losing thousands of dollars in sales due to lack of Local SEO?
According to Google, 95% of all Mobile queries has a local intent and half of this searchers either call or visit the store after the search. In 2013, Fresh Egg found out that 4 out of 5 people use smartphones to look up local information.
Do you see what you’re losing for not going Local in your SEO campaign?
Local SEO is a process that focuses on providing searchers with relevant results based on their location. This means searching a phrase like “best dentist in… ” returns local businesses optimized for that location.
Today, as the number of mobile users keep growing, Local SEO keeps growing in importance.
Don’t be left out!
Tap into this goldmine by optimizing your contents for your local audience.
How? you may ask. local seo nj
In this post, you will learn step by step approach to keeping your optimization techniques simple but effective.
OPTIMIZING YOUR BUSINESS FOR LOCAL SEO
The first step is understanding what’s important,
– On-Site Optimization
– Profile Pages
– Reviews, Citation and ratings
– Link Building
MUST HAVE ON-SITE OPTIMIZATION ELEMENTS
– Consistent Contact details on each page, which includes Business name, Physical Address, Phone numbers etc.
– Integrate Local Keywords in the right places (meta tags, H2, Title, and in Images Alt tags)
– Create quality local content. Your content should target audience in your location.
– Optimize your Images. Ensure your local keywords appear in your Image file and Alt tags.
– Use Social Media to amplify your content. Share your content with your local audience on social media, engage in relevant discussions and connect with others in your industry.